Founded by Kang Boqing in 1920, the pharmacy opened an outlet in the Zhushikou Street West in 1934, which had the name of "Southern Branch of Deshoutang". Both the headquarters and the southern branch had mainly made pills, powders, medicinal extracts and pellets and later expanded their business to herbal soups and prepared herbal medicines. With its excellent raw materials, fine processing techniques, reliable quality and reasonable quality/price ratio, the drug store has made its name in Beijing.
Sponsored by Xicheng District People’s Government of Beijing Municipality
Undertaken by Xicheng District Media Convergence Center
All Rights Reserved