The tea store was founded in 1912 in Chahar Special Administrative Region of Hebei Province under the name of “Yongluyuan”. In 1930, it moved to Beijing(“Peking” at the time) and changed its name to “Yuanchanghou Tea Store” in the hope that the store could last long with its strong capacities. Wu Landi, a famous calligrapher at the time, wrote the horizontal inscribed board of the tea store. Famous for its business ethics, the tea store has enjoyed a good reputation among consumers.
Sponsored by Xicheng District People’s Government of Beijing Municipality
Undertaken by Xicheng District Media Convergence Center
All Rights Reserved